Job related Questions
1. Why do you want to work in Mergers & Acquisitions / Investment Banking?
2. Why do you want to work in Banking?
3. Why not Consulting or starting your own company?
Company related Questions
1. Who are our main competitors?
2. Why are you applying to us instead of our competitors? What differentiates us?
3. How does our company make money? Explain our business model.
Personal related Questions
1. Where do you see yourself in 5 / 10 years?
2. What makes you a good applicant?
3. What keeps you motivated even in stressful times?
A basic understanding of financial statements and their content is key for a successful investment banking interview
Unterstand how an M&A process is usually structured and ace the interview process with our M&A process related questions
Here is a compilation of interview questions related to valuation that are part of every investment banking interview